Monday, July 7, 2014

Summertime Fun: Double or Nothing Sale!!

 Hello! I hope you all have been having a fantastic summer! I know I've been enjoying hikes and bike riding here in sunny Colorado! 
 
My summer just got a whole lot better... I am in Las Vegas for the 1st ever TeachersPayTeachers Conference!! I am so excited to be here because this place is awesome!!!
I am here meeting up with teachers and bloggers from around the WORLD. How cool is that?!
Not to mention, my girls (and Greg) from The Primary Chalkboard are here!



If you can't be here with us, what better way to celebrate than with a SALE?!
We are hosting a *Las Vegas Style* Double or Nothing Sale!

20% off my whole store July 10th and 11th!


It is the perfect time to stock up on things for Back to School!!!

Check our First Days of Kindergarten








Check out all of those products and much, much more!!!
XO
Mrs. O'Brien





No comments:

Post a Comment